We have a Group Financial Analyst position available at a global multinational company. The company is committed to the development, production, marketing and distribution of components for the commercial vehicle industry.
Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely Group financial information, and analyzing financial data considering company’s goals and financial standing. Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance. Assembling and summarizing data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Consolidate and analyze financial data (actuals, budgets, forecasts, etc.) considering company’s goals and financial standing
- Ensures timely and accurate financial reporting
- Prepares and reviews consolidation journals for group reporting.
- Support in maintenance of the group consolidation system
- Ensures global compliance with accounting standards and financial reporting policies and procedures
- Drive process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function
- Provide creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial performance
- Conduct business studies on past, future and comparative performance and develop forecast models
- Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports on financial status and risks
- Develop financial models, conduct benchmarking and process analysis
Skills and capabilities
- Master Degree in Business or Accounting, RC or RA (or a foreign equivalent) is preferred
- 3-5 years experience in a similar position
- Proficient in spreadsheets, databases, MS Office and financial software applications
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a challenging fast paced environment
- Maturity, professionalism, and high level of discretion are required
- Good knowledge of the English and Dutch language is required. German, Portugese, Italian or Mandarin would be prefarable
Alphen aan den Rijn
Between €70.000 and €85.000 gross per year