For Eriks NV, one of our favourite clients, we are looking for a Group Reporting Specialist.
Eriks NV is a specialised Industrial Supplier of tools, products and services and has been active in this area for the last 80 years. Eriks has a broad portfolio and has been serving industries everywhere in the world not only by selling products and services but also providing knowledge and applying advise coming from professionals that have been active in the field for years.
Eriks NV is part of the wellknown SHV group, a leading family business with an extensive portfolio of companies such as SHV Energy, Mammoet, Kiwa, Nutreco, Makro and NPM Capital.
- Lead in consolidation (IBM Cognos);
- Periodic reporting to shareholder SHV (SAP BPC);
- Provide support to Group Finance Team (forecasting and budgeting processes);
- Take care of functional maintenance of CPM tool and support in troubleshooting request from users;
- Optimalization: build & improve templates, automate data links, interfaces;
- Support implementation new CPM tool;
- Aside thise you will take care of related requests.
The team you will be working with is the Corporate Reporting & Accounting team responsible for:
- Periodic closing activities;
- Coordinating the timelines;
- Liaising with the local finance teams to collect their data;
- Setting up the consolidation using IBM Cognos and doing the first financial and analytical review complementary to the group business control team.
You dive into the submitted P&L, Balance sheet and business input for all countries, following up on argumentation, clarifications and/or corrections towards the countries. Experience with SAP BPC and understanding external reporting related to consolidation is a must.
Aside this, you make sure the countries are compliant with the accounting standards and actively support the countries on technical topics in the CPM tooling, adoption of new standards and assist with implementing new ways of working and tooling across the 60+ (international) entities.
You will be main responsible for setting up accounts for new users, new ledger accounts, process new input schedules and provide internal customers (local finance and group finance teams) with proper templates.
As the Group Reporting Specialist you need to have a mindset of continuous improvement of our current set of reports. This means that while running the daily financial activities you work on -for example- improving the collaboration with local finance teams by coaching them in using better templates and standardization and/or by improving the relevance and balance between quantity and quality in the management reporting. Currently there’s a complex network of systems and tooling which needs simplification, therefore you have to be eager in getting your hands on IT systems quickly.
- You are an entrepreneurial financial with a technical background with ambition to grow in (management) reporting;
- You are comfortable in an international company, drive continuous improvement gave a pro-active attitude;
- You have 2 – 5 years experience in an internationally oriented business or in Accountancy;
- You have worked and are have experience with Dutch GAAP or/and IFRS in group structures & consolidation procedures;
- Great MS Excel skills;
- Great communication & stakeholder management skills in English;
- You have a strong analytical skillset;
- You have a hands-on mentality: pragmatic and result-driven;
- You can adapt easily to new situations in a rapid changing organization and are agile when it comes to getting the job done and being exposed to deadlines;
- You have shown to be a self-starter, able to work in a team while also able to work independent.
- Salary 50.000 to 70.000 euro, based on FT employment and depending on experience.
- A one year contract combined with the intention to extend this into an indefinite contract;
- A competitive remuneration package;
- Great secondary benefits such as 25 holidays and 12 ATV days;
- Opportunities to evolve as a professional;
- A very nice working environment in the center of beautiful Utrecht (right next to Central Station).
Are you interested or do you know someone who could be the person fit for this job? Feel free to contact Bram van Boven, Recruitment Consultant at Talent Enterprise.
Mobile: 06 3360 0626