YachtCloud designs, develops and delivers technology products for a luxury lifestyle. We’re founded in 2014 and have a strong footprint in the superyacht industry, where we have delivered our products on more than 100 yachts. Our innovative product range, unique product design and tailored software are setting us apart in this market. Our growth areas are in the high-end residential and hospitality industries, and to facilitate that growth, we’re looking to expand our team.
Our culture can be summarized in three words : Ownership, Excellence and No-nonsense. We all know what to expect from another, are down to earth and really want to go for the very best. That makes us a great place to work, where we are proud on what we do, our products are truly innovative and client’s appreciate that.
Our vision is : on every yacht a YachtCloud product.
95% of our clients are non-Dutch, so we communicate in English. We therefore expect all of our team to be skillful enough to communicate smoothly in English, both verbally and in writing.
As part of the team you will be responsible for the deployment and support of our products at our clients (yachts, residences). You’re also the link between the client, the product development team and sales.
- will take care of the installation, configuration and support/troubleshooting of our products;
- want everything to be perfect;
- are looking after our clients, by daily support and (proactive) monitoring;
- will create and maintain product and project documentation (manuals, software release notes);
- will take care of the quality control of both hardware and software products;
- are part of our testing team for all our products;
- are responsible for the development and client demo environments;
- will keep sales and the project manager updated about progression, risks and other events;
- will be updated about technological developments, and you’ll inform the team about your findings.
In order fit into the job, we expect the following :
• Preferred education level BSc (or be at that level) and preferably a specialization in IT
• Proven experience with Linux systems
• Experience with scripting / bash.
• You’re a good communicator and service orientated
• Knowledge about test automatization processes and coding is a plus
• You’ll be willing to travel to our clients (mainly yachts) throughout the world a couple of times per year
• You’re knowledgeable about the latest IT trends
It would be great if you have affinity with AV, home automation and technology in general. Of course, if you’re into yachting, that is a plus as well. You’re an independent worker, enjoys to have the freedom and know how to organize yourself. A flexible attitude would be of great value.
What you will find
You’ll be working in an ambitious team, all on a mission to improve the client experience on yachts and in high-end residences when it comes to Audio & Video and Home Automation. In the market, we are known for bringing innovation and our great support. We are a growing company full of ambitions, we love what we do and how we do it.
Anne Kruize, Recruiter IT bij Talent Enterprise
T: 06 380 744 51