Are you passionate about technology and innovation, just like we are? Then you might be our next Product & Support Specialist!
YachtCloud designs, creates and installs unique technology for the world’s most high-end environments. Not only superyachts and unique residences around the world, but also private jets and boutique cruise ships. Among our products we have the most advanced AV automation system in the market, called OMNIYON, and have introduced the most luxurious service call system GEST. As part of the ONE & YachtCloud group, we are one of the key players in this industry, proud on our reputation.
The amount of projects is growing rapidly, and we are expanding our product portfolio. Therefore we are looking for multiple Product and Support Specialists, that want to be part of our special journey.
• You’ve passion for technology, and are eager to learn
• You’re a problem solver, and enjoy finding a solution that may not always be straight forward
• You love to share knowledge and work in a team
• You’re confident communicating with clients (technical and non-technical)
• You enjoy working in a highly dynamic environment with freedom and motivated colleagues.
• You can identify with our core values, Ownership, No Nonsense and Excellence
• You are a self-starter, pragmatic, and confident communicating in English
We aren’t looking for a specific background, the cultural fit and having a shared passion for what we do is most important. However, a skillset containing base knowledge in Linux Operating system maintenance and deployments, TCP/IP networking basics and code (such as Python/bash) would be beneficial but not essential. Any knowledge of home automation systems such as Crestron or RTI are
also beneficial. Further exploration and development of such skills we can provide. Our clients communicate in English; hence it is important you are confident to do so.
• You’ll be the first point of contact towards clients (crew, system integrators, owner’s team) to support our products and systems
• You can commission our products (remote, but sometimes also on site) and provide the client with what they need to start using our products
• You’re able to liaise with other departments (development team, IT, project management, AV team) to get to the right result and answers. Communication and determination isimportant
• You take responsibility in creating, maintaining and improve the documentation regarding our product, such as operating instructions and equipment registration
• You’re based in our beautiful office in Rotterdam at the Van Nelle Fabriek, with flexibility on working hours and possibilities of working from home
• You’re willing to travel
• You come up with ideas to improve, and want to share them
• You want to go the extra mile
About ONE & YachtCloud
At ONE & YachtCloud we’re working on superyacht and high-end residential projects all over the world. ONE is focused on boutique AV/IT system integration, where YachtCloud works on product creation and development. The core values are Ownership, No-nonsense and Excellence, which they are happy to explain you further.
Our mission is to set new standards by simplifying technology with advanced innovation. We deliver new products for the yachting, private residential, luxury hospitality and cruise markets that far surpass current standards. We do this by creating user-experience orientated solutions, answering the growing demand for modern technology in luxury environments from sea to shore that is high performance, customisable and simple to use.
YachtCloud challenges the status quo with unique technology that exceeds all expectations.
What ONE & YachtCloud offer
- Working for a unique company, and never boring industry
- Competitive salary with iPhone, laptop and other secondary benefits
- Pension & holiday pay
- A inspiring office space to work
- Travel for work
- A young and dynamic working environment
- Working in a team that enjoys what they do
- Plenty of options to develop yourself
Anouk Six, Recruiter IT bij Talent Enterprise: